To provide every resident with a home environment and an opportunity for a full and productive life.
2. To provide vocational training opportunities for the physically disabled.
3. To provides facilities to enable the residents to engage in constructive activities
Cheshire Home is a place …
- Of shelter physically and encouragement spiritually
- In which the residents can acquire a sense of belonging and of ownership by contributing in any way within their capabilities.
- To share with others and help the less fortunate
- To gain confidence and develop independence and interest
- Of hopeful endeavour and not passive disinterest
To create an enabling environment for disabled people to exercise their rights to lead a life as normal as possible within their capacity in the Home and within the society
We believe that each person is uniquely valuable individual and that disabled
persons should have the personal freedom to pursue their aspirations and take
their rightful place in the world, in an institution or within a community.
( Sabah Cheshire Home )
Jalan Vokasional, KM 5, Off Tuaran Road, Likas,
88100 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2000, Sabah Cheshire Home. All rights reserved.
Revised: 12 September 2008